From the airport
- Upon leaving airport proceed to Milford Road that leads to the Claude Noel Highway
- Upon approaching intersection there is a Police Station on the right side
- Keep on Milford Road, straight ahead and drive for approximately 4.4 miles
- The following are landmarks to ensure you are on the correct route to Villa Sands.
- RBC- left side
- Surfside – left side
- Gas Station- right side
- Ansa Automotive- right side
- STTE- right side
- Shirvan Road- left side
- Upon reaching, MAGDELENA GRAND HOTEL sign, reduce speed and proceed to center lane that leads to first road on the right which is Hamden/Milford Road.
- Turn onto Hamden/Milford Road and drive to Mosque on Left side.
- Villa Sands is the 7th property after the Mosque.
- Click here for a map from the ANR Robinson International Airport.
- Click here for a map from the Scarborough Port.
Use your mobile smartphone to get turn-by-turn directions on the following Mobile Apps. Just type in “Villa Sands Tobago” into the App’s Search Bar.
From the Seaport
- Upon exiting boat, Turn right to exit port
- Turn left onto Custom Street (375 ft)
- Turn left onto Carrington Street (75 ft)
- Turn right onto Wilson Road by KFC (0.1 Miles)
- At intersection turn left onto Claude Noel Highway (0.3 miles)
- At roundabout, exit number 1, Claude Noel Highway (2.8 miles)
- Upon leaving roundabout drive and pass Gulf City Mall which is on right side. Keep on highway (0.5 miles)
- From Gulf City traffic lights turn left onto Milford Road/ Hamden Road which is first road on left after passing Gulf City (0.3 miles)
- Drive onto Milford/ Hamden Road till you meet the mosque which is on the left side
- Villa Sands is the 7th property after the Mosque on the left. It is painted in Green and Yellow